Monday, June 24, 2013

Weigh in .... and NEW members!

So .... I went to my once a year expo trip .... so said cuz I never make it to more than one in a year ....

I had a list of things to look for ... like food dishes ... climbing vines .... hanging vines ... tank decorations ... food ... springtails .... and I did find most of that ....

But I didn't find the food I needed so I will still need to order that .... and watch kijiji for more tanks and food ledges ...

I did find 2 unexpected treasures ... two additions for my crew .... a probable female ... and a definate male ...


With the new additions, it was time for a weigh-in ....

GEORGE ... no change in 2 months ... sitting at 49g still



ELVIS ... went up a bit .... 32g in April to 33g in June



RED .... small change ... 38g to 39g in two months



LUCINDA ... bit more of a change ... 37g in April to 41g in June



SYLVESTER ... biggest change of them all ... went from 14g in April to 22g in June ... current debate if he IS male



CHARLIE ... small change for her .... 37g in April to 39g in June



MAX ... bigger change for him ... 50g in April to 55g in June



COSMO ... small change here too ... 41g in April to 42g in June



GHOST .... 39g for initial weigh in



LADY MYNERVA .... wee thing at 5g

No comments:

Post a Comment