Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ages for the crew ...

OK ...

Finally took some time to take a shot at figuring how old each critter is as of today ... as best I can based on when I got them and their weight ... so in order of when they joined my house:

GEORGE is about 2 years and 1 month old

ELVIS is about 2 years old

RED is about 1 year and 6 months old

LUCINDA is about 2 years old

SYLVESTER is about 1 year and 5 months old (slow grower)

MAX is about 2 years old

CHARLIE is about 1 year and 10 months old

COSMO is about 1 year and 8 months old

GHOST is about 1 year and 10 months old

LADY M is about 5 months old



I hope to have each live a long life ... with proper care these guys and gals can easily live for nearly 20 years ...

1 comment:

  1. I bet they'll be around longer than the 20-you do a great job of being mommy:)

    ReplyDelete